In addition to the Temple Guardian’s Headquarters camp, we also have an Org sponsored service camp.
Our camp is a place:
· Which allows sharing of experiences and contemplation of some of life’s bigger questions.
· That is deeply rooted with a sense of participation, responsibility, and respect.
· Where participants can share spiritual experiences and insights to serve as a catalyst for spiritual growth and evolution.
· That is simple and minimalistic in design but allows for spontaneity.
· That exists to serve the Burning Man community and is open for Guardians to camp and visit during their time on the playa.
Many of us have been drawn to this camp from a deep connection to spiritual or emotional experiences, or a life journey that has a Burning Man temple as a common denominator. We’re a soulful, down to earth, reverent type of environment with much life experience to share.
Temple Homage Camp, is welcoming all that serve the Temple. Generally placed near the 3 o’clock plaza, the camp will provide private porta-potties, 25 gallons of potable water, a communal kitchen (bring your own food), a communal shade structure, greywater disposal, camp shower, and endless Guardian love. Camp dues are $150.
If interested in learning more, please contact Tess at Tess.Carey@burningman.org
You can also check out our Facebook Group!
If you are interested, please fill out the questionnaire.